- Automatically generate a table of contents for your posts, pages and custom post types.
- Supports the <!–nextpage–> tag.
- Supports the Rank Math plugin.
- Works with the Classic Editor, Gutenberg, Divi, Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder and Visual Composer page editors.
- Optionally enable for pages and/or posts.
- Auto insert the table of contents into the page, selectable by enabled post type.
- Options to configure when and where to insert the table of contents.
- Options to configure how the inserted table of contents appears which include several builtin themes.
- Multiple counter bullet formats to choose from; none, decimal, numeric and roman.
- Choose to display the table of contents hierarchical or not.
- User can optionally hide the table of contents.
- Supports smooth scrolling.
- Enable or disabled the table of contents on a post.
- Choose which headings are used to generate the table of contents.
- Easily exclude headers globally and on a post by post basis.
- Support displaying the table of contents in your theme’s sidebar.
- Developer friendly with many action hooks and filters available.