Independent Analytics is a free WordPress analytics plugin that’s easy-to-use, won’t slow down your site, and is fully GDPR-compliant out-of-box.
Independent Analytics is different from Google Analytics and other analytics WordPress plugins.
Other analytics WordPress plugins show you a list of URLs alongside their metrics. Independent Analytics can show you the title of every page, the page type, the author, the publication date, the categories, and more, all alongside metrics like Views and Visitors.
Independent Analytics Features
WordPress statistics plugin – Independent Analytics is more robust than a simple hit counter and includes all of the following features:
- Simple analytics dashboard
- Views and Visitors metrics
- Filter your analytics by page type
- Instantly sort the data table
- Pick custom date ranges
- One-click pre-defined date ranges
- Dashboard widget for quick referencing
- Daily site views tracking
- Referrer tracking & report
- Ignore views from logged-in users
- See searches on your site
- Find 404 errors you missed
- Beautiful data charts
- Site stats for views & view growth
- Responsive toolbar
- CSV export for views and referrers
- GDPR-compliant web stats
- No cookies
- Track visitors in WordPress
- Public post view counter
- Lightning fast tracking code
- Fully internationalized and ready for translation
- Custom calendar starting day and localized date formatting
- Blog analytics
- Dark mode
- IP blocking
- User role permission management
- Views & Visitor growth over time
Independent Analytics Pro – $54/year
Independent Analytics PRO includes campaign URL tracking, a campaign URL builder, and Real-time analytics.
Now Independent Analytics is offering a steep 60% lifetime discount for any early adopters who signup now.