Table of Contents Plus is a powerful yet user friendly TOC plugin that automatically creates a context specific index or table of contents (TOC) for long pages and custom post types.
Table of Contents Plus can also output a sitemap listing pages and/or categories across your entire site.
An example of the table of contents, positioned at the top, right aligned, and a width of 275px.
Using the shortcode allows you to fully control the position of the table of contents within your page.
The following shortcodes are available with this plugin:
- [TOC] - generate the table of contents at the preferred position.
- [NO_TOC] - Disable the table of contents
- [SITEMAP] - Produces a listing of all pages and categories
- [SITEMAP_PAGES] - Print out a listing of only pages
- [SITEMAP_CATEGORIES] - Same as [sitemap_pages] but for categories
- [SITEMAP_POSTS] - Lets you print out an index of all published posts