Database Cleaner is a WordPress plugin to clean database with Friendly UI, packed with tons of features, supports databases of all sizes.
Clean your database for real, whatever its size is. It also focuses on what matters, in order to make your WordPress faster.
A friendly and modern UI will help you making everything perfect. If there are too much data to delete, Database Cleaner will use asynchronous requests to process it little by little to avoid errors and timeouts.
Database Cleaner will clean and optimize your database thoroughly, swiftly, through an easy or expert mode, depending on your expertise. Database Cleaner also works on huge databases, which is not the case of any other plugin!
Database Cleaner was build based on the success of this brother Media Cleaner, and years of experiences and issues using the other database cleaners.
Database Cleaner & Optimizer Free Version
- Delete useless Data – Old revisions, trashed posts, useless metas, useless relationships, useless users, useless comments, transients, etc.
- Delete useless Tables – You’ll be able to check which tables are known, unknown, or actually useless.
- Handle useless Options – You’ll be able to check which options are used, and toggle their autoloaded status.
- Handle useless Post Types – That’s what most often slows down your WordPress the most!
Database Cleaner & Optimizer Pro Version
- Everything from the Free Version
- Enhanced “Used By” column for Tables, Post Types and Options – This column will try its best to tell you by which plugin this item is normally used (installed or not).
- Automatic Auto-Clean – The cleaning will be done regularly, little by little, without any stress or slowing-down your install.
Database Cleaner & Optimizer Pro Pricing
- Starter – 29.00$ / Yearly / 1 Website
- Standard – 39.00$ / Yearly / 5 Website
- Professional – 59.00$ / Yearly / 20 Websites