RankMath is a relatively newer WordPress SEO plugin that has managed to build a good community of users and also lets you set up breadcrumbs on your website.
The process of setting up breadcrumbs is straightforward. Go to RankMath » General Settings » Breadcrumbs. Enable the toggle to set up the breadcrumbs.
You can finetune the way breadcrumbs appear on your website by going through the settings for breadcrumbs.
Rank Math SEO Breadcrumbs Features:
- Optimize Breadcrumb Design: RankMath allows you to set up how visitors see and interact with breadcrumbs.
- Integration With Elementor Page Builder: Thanks to its support for Elementor, you only have to add the breadcrumbs widget, and RankMath would automatically populate the widget with the breadcrumb of the page.
- Limited feature set: Since RankMath is a new plugin, it’s not feature-rich as compared to other popular plugins, like All in One SEO.
RankMath offers two paid plans:
- PRO for $59+tax and comes with the option to track 500 keywords
- BUSINESS for $199+tax and comes with the option to track 10,000 keywords