Breadcrumb NavXT, the successor to the popular WordPress plugin Breadcrumb Navigation XT, was written from the ground up to be better than its ancestor. Breadcrumb NavXT plugin generates locational breadcrumb trails for your WordPress powered blog or website. These breadcrumb trails are highly customizable to suit the needs of just about any website running WordPress. The Administrative interface makes setting options easy, while a direct class access is available for theme developers and more adventurous users. Breadcrumb NavXT FEATURES (NON-EXHAUSTIVE)
- RDFa format Schema.org BreadcrumbList compatible breadcrumb generation.
- Extensive breadcrumb customization control via a settings page with appropriate default values for most use cases.
- Network admin settings page for managing breadcrumb settings for all subsites with configurable global priority.
- Built in WordPress Widget.
- Extensible via OOP and provided actions and filters.
- WPML compatible (enhanced compatibility with WPML extensions plugin).
- Polylang compatible (enhanced compatibility with Polylang extensions plugin).
- bbPress compatible (enhanced compatibility with bbPress extensions plugin).
- BuddyPress compatible (enhanced compatibility with BuddyPress extensions plugin).