Statistics say that WebP format can save over a half of the page weight without losing images quality.
Convert PNG, JPG and GIF images to WebP and speed up your web, save visitors download data, make your Google ranking better.
- automated test after plugin activation to make sure it will work on your server
- works with all types of WordPress installations: domain, subdomain, subdirectory, multisite/network
- works on Apache and NGiNX
- image URL will be not changed so it works everywhere, in <img> src, srcset, <picture>, even in CSS backgrounds and there is no problem with cache
- original files will be not touched
- set quality of converted images
- auto convert on upload
- only convert image if WebP filesize is lower than original image filesize
- bulk convert existing images to WebP ( you can choose folders )
- bulk convert only missing images
- works with `Fly Dynamic Image Resizer` plugin